Very Simply, it is:
Any piece of land gardened by two beautiful young ladies :> that like gardening...
Our goals :
- Be Good Ecopreneur
- Built School Gardening by Integrating gardening into students (kindergarten, elementary, junior, senior high school, and also college student) and neighbor
- Creates income opportunities and economic development
- Improves the quality of life for people in the garden
- Produces Nutritious Food (organic food)
- Preserves Green Space
- Give education in Gardening to use R4(recycle, reuse, reduce replace) plastic bottles
- Reduces Family Food Budgets
- Creates opportunity for education, hobby, exercise, and also therapy
- Stimulates Social Interaction
- Provides opportunities for intergenerational and cross-cultural connections
'GF' Greeneration Farm is found by 2 young ladies (Amel & Tanti) from Biology and physic major that love gardening and have same vision in environment.
|Tanti & Amel|
They are some categories in our plan :
- School Gardening
- Neighbor Gardening
- Researching Education
Vission and goals
GF Parks & Recreation 2020 Vision
GF’s parks, public places, natural areas, and recreational opportunities give life and beauty to our city. These essential assets connect people to place, self, and others. Building on the past to provide for future generations.
Community Gardens Vision :
The program’s vision is to provide opportunities for people to grow food for themselves and for donation, increase their healthy activity, get to know their neighbors, learn from each other, and create a productive and beautiful commons.
Mission and goals
- Establishing and safeguarding the parks, natural resources, and urban garden that are the soul of Cibitung-Bekasi, ensuring that green spaces are accessible to all;
- Developing and maintaining excellent facilities and places for public recreation, building community through play and relaxation, gathering, and solitude; and
- Providing and coordinating recreation services and programs that contribute to the health and well being of residents of all ages and abilities.
Community Gardens Mission :
GF Community Gardens Program provides gardening and greening opportunities for the physical and social benefit of the people and neighborhoods of Cibitung.
This is our action "GF" 'Greeneration Farm'